Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Symbol of Love

hey hey hey.... It has been quite awhile when we posted something... Been very busy with work... and for that, our sincerest apologies to our avid readers... :)

I think it was Cris's turn to continue the story... but that's ok... let me do it... so, where did we stop the last time.... hmm... ahh... as I was saying, things got a bit better day by day. We went to see each other after office hours (remember that time she was still with Sun, and I was with Accenture). It was really a good thing that our office was just a block apart. Back then, our normal hang out place is at the Enterprise Building since it is just a block away from us. I remember times when I will walk Cris towards that building. This is where she normally takes her shuttle to go home. That time, she was still quite hesitant for me to bring her home given that her parents were still not aware about us being a couple. This is besides the fact that there were times that I need to stay really late at the office to finish some work... you know Accenture... ;)

One night (March 12, 2003), she was a bit excited to see me after office and was telling me that she has a surprise for me. We went to see each other at the Enterprise building. She was taking the shuttle that day. We talked for a while and had some drinks first at the food court. We didn't really have the luxury of time given that it was really getting late and she still needs to catch her shuttle. We went down at the back of the building to the place where the shuttles normally parked. Before we reached the place, she got something out of her bag and opened a small box. It contained a silver keychain of some sort and handed it to me. The keychain had the words "St. Bridget School" marked on the upper part and had the name "CRIS" at the bottom. I was a bit puzzled and didn't quite make any sense to me at first. But then again, I was a bit happy because I sensed that it has some kind of sentimental value to her. She then explained to me that she got this from her old school. She made a promise to herself back then to give this keychain to her future boyfriend. In short, to the person to whom she will find true love... (Hem... hem....) I was a bit speechless that time and didn't know how to react.... I smiled and said thanks... For the first time, she said "I Love you"

I would have kissed her if I could at that time... hehehe... I walked her towards the shuttle and waved goodbye... I then walked towards my office buildling as if I was floating in the air... :)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Ritalin history digital video camera forum fiat tempra Ritalin taken with narco or oxycodone new study

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 2:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Ringtone rush roll bones Reviews hp 30 lc3040n lcd hdtv Northants roulette table Kayaking shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home