Sunday, June 19, 2005

Difficult times

It has never been really easy courting Cris but there is something different about her that kept me going...

Honestly speaking, I've never been really good in dating... Actually, before I met Cris, I started to go out again and try to meet other women... After a disastrous 8-year relationship with the unfaithful kind, it was quite difficult to find somebody who you can actually be comfortable with and would be able to release yourself unconditionally. Yet it has already been 8 months when I met Cris. After what I have gone through, I felt that it was time to let go of the past and just try to move on. It wasn't really that difficult given the things that my Ex did. It was just like waking up from a very bad dream. But still, there are those the snooping kind who would try to make your life difficult and would pretend that they are your friend, when in fact, they themselves would stab you in the back and make things so much difficult for you.... (sorry for sounding bitter, but I was really hurt and disappointed)

Anyway, enough of that... Cris and I went to see each other, mostly at the food court of the Enterprise building in Ayala. We just ate and talk about so many stuff... mostly our past... our dreams... There are times that I had to work my way just to take her out... Some would probably say that I'm pathetic... but who cares... It was well worth it... I enjoy Cris's company and I really love our conversations... One of the most difficult situation I found myself in was when I waited for her at the ground floor of Philamlife Building. Patiently, I stood near the main door. I can't exactly remember but I think we were supposed to go out, probably to eat, or just for me to take her home, or just to walk her towards the shuttle. She went out the elevator, together with two of her colleagues. I didn't really know these two, since I think they're just doing their OJT. I approached her as always and tried to carry her stuff. She wasn't really quite herself and she projected the image of somebody who was trying to avoid me. As far as I can remember, this is not actually the "Norm." This kind of a scenario usually happens whenever she is around her colleagues.

Admittedly, it was quite difficult for me back then and I really had to swallow a lot of my pride. She wasn't just really comfortable letting others know that she was going out with me. Of course, later on, I found out that it was mostly peer pressure, given that she was trying her best to fit in the crowd whom I always thought are my friends. She admitted to me that my so-called friends tried to brainwash her and told her so many not-so good things about my past. After hearing what has been said about me, I wouldn't probably even date myself... Hey, I've never been a perfect guy, but screw these people for telling so many lies about me... at least, Cris was able to see and prove to herself that I wasn't the person she thought I was after all the brainwashing that happened during that time.... For that I'm forever grateful and really lucky to have her on my side... I failed to mention that there are also some good people from my previous office who remained loyal to me and would boost my pogi points to Cris.... (Thank you for being such true friends...)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home