Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Confessions made... January 28 2003...

I did send Cris flowers .... I ordered them the day I left the company where I practically grew .... in the technical sense, that is...

I was a bit excited that day, but at the same time a bit nervous of what may happen (more related to her reaction) .... I thought to myself... hey, it's just flowers... what's the worst thing that can happen... I even thought of brightening up her day with them.... Anyway, Cris and I did enjoy our blossoming friendship over the past weeks ... My intentions are in fact pure ... I think I've maintained my professionalism and was able to hold myself from making a "move" while I'm still her superior...

Being with another company makes my relationship with Cris more inclined to being friends, rather than colleagues... but of course some people would have their own opinion (this is again another story that you may want to wait for... =p ).

Anyway, I was working hard as ever when I got some messages from Cris... Unfortunately, they weren't exactly the reactions that I'm hoping for... Her reactions bothered me a lot during the rest of the day.... I thought to myself.... "What should I do... Is it wrong to send her flowers?" ... I tried to convince myself that day that I need to meet up with her and try to explain myself... but what the heck should I say.... My intentions are good... at least from my perspective...

Going back to my story... Cris and I decided to meet each other at the Starbucks inside the Enterprise Building after we get off of work. This is probably the perfect place given that it is just across our offices (her being at Philam, and me at MSE).


Tik Tok... Tik Tok... Time goes by... was it fast or was slow? It's a bit difficult to assess due to the uncertainty of what may happen at the Enterprise Centre in Makati.... I walked towards the building and went in
and proceeded to the agreed meeting place. I came in first and waited... I
saw Cris walking towards Starbucks with some of her officemates behind
her... were they following her... or were they just walking towards the same direction, probably going to Landmark.... Anyway, I saw some mischievous grins from the old faces that I know... I signaled them a hello, not thinking of anything else but what to say to Cris. I guess our meeting wasn't really a big secret ... Another funny thing is when my previous boss (director) went in Starbucks to probably buy something... Now, I'm sure that wasn't really intentional ... Why would she be interested in our lives.... probably, she's more interested in the caffeine that is being offered by
Starbucks... =)

Cris and I picked a spot and got some orange juice to drink... The few words that I remembered from her were "Para saan yun flowers?" (The flowers are for what?) and "Bakit mo ko pinadalan ng flowers" (Why did you send me flowers).... Hmm.. isn't it quite obvious ... hehehe... I sent the flowers because I wanted to put a smile on her face .... but more to say that she is special to me and I wanted to know her more... How I wish I can say that to her as simple as I can say it now... =p

To make the story short... things went ok that evening... although i don't think she kept the flowers... (I wonder what she did with them...) oh well.. it's the thought that counts... I guess that became the official day (January 27, 2003) when I somehow confessed to Cris who she is to me... and the things that are yet to come in the next few weeks..... =p

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 3:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, all
it for you
http://clawfoot.100megsfree5.com/of-clawfoot-tub - of clawfoot tub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home