Friday, April 22, 2005

Texting Capital of the World ...

Well, as I mentioned, I still had to interview a lot of potential candidates the next couple of days, afterwhich, Mike and I will decide who the best one to get. Days passed ... time to decide on who to hire... (this is actually not as complicated as the Apprentice)

Honestly, speaking Cris is not the first choice Mike and I had. In fairness, she is on the top 3 on our list (actually, our second choice). However, due to some circumstances, we decided that she will be a better fit for the position... must have been destiny....

I submitted all the documents to the HR department to have her processed ... Time is money and we had to get that substitute, given that we'll still need to train the new recruit on the in's and out's of the business.

Again, a few more days passed... one night, I was a bit bored and was lying down at my bed... I remembered MariC"h"ristine and was curious if ever she is wondering how her interview went... I felt a bit playful and wanted to tease her a bit... so... I texted her. Yes, for some reason, I stored the mobile number she gave me on my phone (I think she gave me the right number given that the number indicated on her CV is no longer hers).

As I can recall, she didn't actually responded to the message I sent ... not until a few hours ... actually she responded a bit past midnight. When I heard the beep on my cell phone, I wondered who could have texted me at that hour... I looked at my cell phone (at that time I think I'm using my T68i)... Anyway... I got a message from MariC"h"ristine.... interesting... that late... so... one text led to another... until i think it it was already 3 in the morning... geez.. I still have work the next day... but I had fun talking to MariC"h"ristine... A bit flirty and pa-cute din... pero she was kinda sweet too... I did enjoy talking or should I say "texting" her ...

I guess.... that's one of the reasons why the Philippines became the texting capital of the world... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home